||Ice It!® ColdCOMFORT™ Neck/Jaw/Sinus System 4.5"x 10"
Designed specifically for use on the neck, throat, sinuses, head or jaw areas, this 4.5" x 10" unit has an elastic and Velcro strap to hold it securely in place. Cold therapy is often recommended for treatment of TMJ or after dental procedures, to relieve migraine pain, or the pain of injury or arthritis in the cervical spine. Also fits a child's ankle, wrist or elbow for sprains, strains or bruises. Includes 4.5" x 8" reusable cold pack in a plush Stay-Put™ fabric cover with removable elastic and Velcro® strap for easy positioning.
We know that you have better things to do than sit around holding an ice pack in place, so we designed Ice It!® ColdCOMFORT™ Systems to make it easy to apply cold therapy.
Ice It!® Cold Pack:
- Stays flexible when fully frozen, to mold around painful area
- Quickly reaches freezing temperature
- Maintains low temperature longer for optimum therapeutic benefit
- Non-toxic fill enclosed in latex-free vinyl
- Durable enough to be used several times a day
- Ergonomic designs for specific areas, such as the neck, shoulder, back or wrist
- Plush Stay-Put™ fabric cover retains cold longer and protects skin from tissue damage
- Comfort-Flex™ design shapes to your body, for close contact and maximum benefit
- Foam cushion is soft and gentle on painful areas
- Prevents condensation from wetting the skin or clothing
- Fully removable, can be machine washed and dried to maintain freshness and new appearance
- Velcro® at both ends to be fully detachable
- Generous width for stability
- Long enough for virtually unlimited positioning options
- Provides customized compression
- Allows the user to maintain activities during cold therapy
Click here for Frequently Asked Questions about Ice It!® ColdCOMFORT™ products