Important Safety Instructions
To reduce the risk of burns, electric shock and fire, this product must be used in accordance with the following instructions:
- Read and follow all instructions in the instruction booklet, on the box and on the pad.
- Do not use while sleeping.
- Do not use on an infant.
- This pad is not to be used on or by an invalid, paralyzed person, sleeping or unconscious person, or a person with poor blood circulation unless carefully attended.
- Do not use on areas of insensitive skin
- Burns can occur regardless of control setting, check skin under pad frequently.
- Never use pad without cover in place.
- Do not use pins or other metallic means to fasten this pad in place.
- Do not sit on or crush pad – avoid sharp folds.
- Never pull this pad by the supply cord. Do not use the cord as a handle. Loop cord loosely when storing. Tight wrapping may damage cord and internal parts.
- Carefully examine inner cover before each use. Discard the pad if inner covering shows any sign of deterioration.
- This unit is not designed for use in conjunction with any type of massage apparatus. Such use may cause hazardous damage to internal components and will void the warranty.
Warning – Use your Thermophore® carefully. For it to work properly, it must be capable of becoming very hot. Please stay alert. Do not use over insensitive skin or in the presence of poor circulation. Person with diabetes should be especially careful when applying heat. Those who are incapacitated should be closely supervised in their use of Thermophore® and should not be left unattended. Do not use a Thermophore® as a bedwarmer or footwarmer. It gets too hot to be used for this purpose. Do not use your Thermophore® on animals or small children.
Some of our products can expose you to lead, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.